AcuFireUK Ltd is a responsible company and gives high priority to the protection of the environment in all areas of its business
As part of that commitment, we aim to exemplify best industry practice and to develop our environmental program for improved performance in line with the principles established by the International Environment Management Standards. The Company is accountable for implementing the AcuFireUK Environmental and Sustainability Policy and ensuring the environmental impacts of its business activities, products and services are understood and minimized and offset
- 1) To promote and adopt best practice within our Company and encourage environmental responsibility among our employees.
- 2) To integrate and develop & continually improve the Company in a sustainable manner reducing Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions.
- 3) To keep the Company informed on matters of the environment
- 4) Conduct our operations in a manner that is committed to recycling, conservation of resources, active remediation of environmental contamination, and prevention of pollution
- 5) Inform Suppliers, Partners and Contractors of our environmental expectations and encourage them to adopt sound environmental management practices which will continually improve year on year
- 6) Encourage the use of public transport where practical. Reducing dependency on car use and where possible when using Taxis use the green option (Electric vehicle).
- 7) In addition to reducing travel where practical The Company will offset any transport emissions for car, plane, train, bus via our scope 3 emissions calculator.
- 8) Working with our Suppliers and Contractors to ensure the best use of resources and minimize the environmental impact of their goods and supplies.
- 9) Developing awareness of our Staff of the impact they have on the environment and help them to minimize this impact.
- 10) Electronically send documents where possible to reduce pollution
- 11) Have awareness on print production in relation to having multiple hard copies, retaining external literature to a minimum
- 12) Recycle paper, documents, and literature. Minimize waste generation and facilitate repair, reuse and recycling over disposal of wastes.
- 13) Develop a sustainable procurement policy to ensure social, ethical and environmental scrutiny of products and services, whilst achieving best value.
- 14) Maximize energy efficiency, use of renewable resources and use of low carbon technology